Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Conversation

Me: Good Morning

New Girl Who Just Moved Here To Be With Her Fiancee and Has No Friends: Good morning. How was your New Years?

Me: Oh, good. Had to work, but it was fun. You?

NGWJMHTBWHFHNF: Oh, fine. My fiancee and his friends went out to a bunch of bars and then to eat and stuff. I just stayed home because I didn't want to be around drunk guys, you know?

Me: Uh... yeah. Drunk guys.

NGWJMHTBWHFHNF: Well, see you later. Oh!!! I figured out if I take the train at 7:50 I'm here by 8:20.

Me: That's great.

5 Comments:

At 8:41 AM, Blogger Tempy said...

Dude, I am dying to break her in. Can you imagine? "Hey, this is Jon Quinn." Uh oh, she's blond too. We know Quinnie likes the white frosting.

 
At 9:52 AM, Blogger patient boy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger patient boy said...

White frosting. Thanks. Now I must put this donut down.

 
At 9:56 AM, Blogger Tempy said...

Okay, who deleted a comment and what did it say? No fair...

 
At 9:58 AM, Blogger patient boy said...

I deleted it. Could neither edit nor tolerate my own typo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged