Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Friday, July 10, 2009

Ow, My Head

So last night's party was a complete and total blast and I successfully drank my weight in flavored vodka. I didn't get the chance to do what I had planned on doing later in the evening which was hang out on the "cigar terrace". You see, this venue had three floors with one big rooftop bar, and a separate side area on the second floor where this guy who didn't speak English (according to the lady with him) rolled fresh Dominican cigars. The only alcohol they served in that area consisted of the finest scotches, whiskeys, bourbons and brandys. So it would have been fun to end off the night outside with a bourbon and a cigar. Instead, I ended my night on the rooftop dancing ecstatically to some 80's mashup medley.



5 Comments:

At 11:04 AM, Anonymous lawyergirl said...

does that mean you will be as hung over at dinner tonight as I am?

 
At 11:23 AM, Blogger Tempy said...

I am actually ok.

 
At 11:25 AM, Anonymous lawyergirl said...

oh. I'm actually still loaded.

 
At 2:27 PM, Anonymous GuyNextDoor said...

I heart both of you.

 
At 4:07 PM, Blogger Raymi Lauren said...

i would have barfed if i was on the cigar floor - cannot tolerate he douchebag smell of douchebags smoking cigars, nor the site. but i'll take the fine whiskey.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged