Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Friday, April 03, 2009

You Guys!

I was trying to work on this post but then this guy showed up because he's out of job and has nothing to do. Anyway, what I was saying is that there are NO MEN in the office today and it's awesome. I mean, not that that isn't an everyday occurrence as there are hardly any men here anyway, but now we can really let our hair down. Both Bosslady and New Girl aren't wearing shoes. The Accountant Lady is in a track suit. I'm about to bust out my Indigo Girls CD. And then of course, we will all have the mandatory pillow fight.

3 Comments:

At 12:09 PM, Anonymous lawyergirl said...

that was a typical day at Bryn Mawr.

 
At 4:07 PM, Anonymous GuyNextDoor said...

And Vassar...

Tempy, I have not the creativity that you do, but I feel there has to be some gem here regarding the conversation these ladies must have been having about their intense scrabble game prior to the pillow fight...something along the lines of:
Holly: "Kendra, "Cat" is not spelled K-A-T! No triple word score for you!"
Kendra: "hahahaha, whatever Holly, I can do what I want"
Bridget: "Guys, stop fighting! Holly, just let Kendra spell it however she wants...it's OK"
Holly: "Heck no bitch, this is MY game! I am Puffin's favorite! Eat feathers and die!"
::Hilarity ensues::

 
At 6:41 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

nice...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged