Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Thursday, April 02, 2009

Ms. Naughty

Uh oh, today is Naughty Secretary Day!!! You see, usually I'm all dressed down in a jeans and t-shirt for work (why else do you think I took this job?) but once in a blue moon I'm feeling sassy. So watch out kids, I'm all sorts of nasty today- reooowr! Don't make me take that pencil out of my bun and shake my tousled hair as it cascades down my shoulders in slow motion. The outfit of choice? Black pencil skirt, belt, tight pink top and strappy heels.

3 Comments:

At 10:56 AM, Blogger patient boy said...

Photo please. It's only fair.

 
At 11:10 AM, Blogger Tempy said...

Like you don't already have some.

OK, how's this for starters

 
At 11:18 AM, Blogger patient boy said...

Suprisingly accurate, actually.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged