Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Monday, March 30, 2009

The BSA's

Today's Bitch Slap Award goes to Katherine Heigl! She was recently quoted about doing TV and movies, saying, "I'm more than happy to make that compromise. As my agent likes to say, 'High-class problems.' I don't know if I want to continue for five years working 12 months a year, but I can take at least another year or two."

Hey Katherine guess what? Not only are you employed, but most ordinary humans in this country actually work 12 months out of the year! It's called "a job". Not to mention the fact that you get paid a ridiculous amount of money for it! So congratulations Katherine Heigl, you richly deserve a big old bitch slap. Maybe when you are done slaving away, you can drop on by to receive it- don't let the children working in illegal sweatshops to make your fancy duds slow you down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged