Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Searched Engine

Good morning! Did you all have a nice weekend? I had a great weekend, actually. I finally got to see Slumdog Millionaire and man, it was awesome. Did I cry at the end? Sure, but real women cry at movies while clutching a guy's arm, am I right, ladies? All in all it was a great solid three days. Maybe not as eventful as Raymi's weekend, but lovely nonetheless.

So this is funny- I got this article from my new friend who works at google. If you type in, "Why do I have", it fills in the top most searched items with that sentence. The most popular one is "Why do I have no friends". This is not made up- try it yourself.

2 Comments:

At 12:58 PM, Blogger Raymi Lauren said...

hi!

 
At 1:20 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

Hey lady!!! Congrats again!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged