Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Monday, February 09, 2009

Bacon Tastic

This weekend I went to a party with a chocolate fountain. It's amazing how creative one can get when given some booze, fruit, chips and a chocolate fountain. Oh, and there was also a smores maker but I cut out the middleman and just ate graham crackers and chocolate.

But the real star of the night were the bacon chocolate cupcakes. You heard me right. Bacon chocolate cupcakes. Look, I said it again.

You know what? I think everything is better with bacon. Including my blog.

3 Comments:

At 1:22 PM, Blogger steph said...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

i've had to put myself on a self-imposed bacon ban after i got heart pains this weekend :(

 
At 1:25 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

No, seriously?

 
At 2:13 PM, Blogger steph said...

no seriously.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged