Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Monday, February 09, 2009

Jump It!

So as a lot of you know, I am clearly a 63 year old shut-in because I purchased those "As seen on TV" Doggy Steps™. You see, my dog only sleeps in the bed when invited, but there are times I don't mind him getting on and as such I want to have that option. Now since I purchased my new fabulous queen sized bed/mattress/love cushion, he can't get up without hurting himself from jumping.

The problem is, he had absolutely no idea how to use these steps and as the days progressed they became more and more attached with a negative experience- I'm forcing him on, he starts to cry, I start to yell and tell him how dumb he is, I swear our weekend was just like a regular night out with Chris Brown and Rihanna.

Finally by the time Sunday rolled around I figured out that they just weren't high enough. So I affixed part of a box to the bottom and well, you'll see the result. Now I just have to figure out a way to cover the bottom box so it at least looks nice. I smell a project! Anyway, I record these things for you, people. Enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged