Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

What Impeachment?

Heidi: Welcome back to Project Runway. As you know in fashion one day you are in, and the next, you are out. Let's meet the judges. To my right I have fashion legend Michael Kors.

Michael: Hello.

Heidi: And to my left, the lovely Nina Garcia from Elle magazine.

Nina: Hi.

Heidi: And our guest judge, coming off a two day press junket, is the soon to be impeached Senator Rod Blagojevich.

Senator Blagojevich: Hello! It's GREAT to be here!

Let's start the show.

[runway show starts]

[runway show ends]

Heidi: Let's start with you Vincent. You choose to put your model in something very informal. Why?

Vincent: Um, I'm a person you likes very clean, uh, non-fussy clothing. I like, uh—I thought that the fabric went well together. I thought that it was rather uh, expensive looking for the allotment that we got to design it. And I like minimal, quite frankly.

Nina: Jeffrey, yours is more streamline. Can you explain that?

Jeffrey: Oh, most definitely. I assumed, when the challenge was "jetsetter," this was for someone that was going to get on a plane and go someplace, whether it was going to be me or somebody else.

Senator Blagojevich: I appreciate the audacity of this piece. Really out there.

Jeffrey. Um, thanks. Anyway, I mean, I do stuff for celebrities and rock stars and so—and have a background in music and have had that lifestyle and have friends that do so. All the clothes are very comfortable.

Senator Blagojevich: It shows.

Jeffrey: I mean, I'm sorry, Senator, don't you have somewhere to be?

Senator Blagojevich: The only place I'd like to be is in the arms of fashion with you people. That's why I'm here. You're welcome. Now, tell me about the pants.

Jeffrey: Ok- these pants feel like leggings almost, with a stretch in them, and a t-shirt. Um, and then the jacket is my look, and it can come off so the model can sleep comfortably on the plane and can come back on when the paparazzi's around or when she needs to do an interview or go to a party or whatever it is.

Michael: Laura, I feel the look is impeccable. Tell me about your dress.

Laura: Well, I chose silk jersey, so it would travel well, and the dress actually really wraps.

Senator Blagojevich: Glorious.

Laura: Thank you, sir. I appreciate you taking the time out of your impeachment hearings to be with us on the show.

Senator Blagojevich: There's a classy broad.

Heidi: Okay you can leave the runway- we're going to tabulate your scores and then we will call you back when we have the winner, okay?

2 Comments:

At 1:45 PM, Blogger WonderGirl said...

He is a Gov, Babe...Can you believe that Joy Behar touched his hair on the View?! That was weird...He is the Governor of a major state, home to a major American city...he gets no respect...Oh year, that is right...he abused the office and is a national joke. Joy can tussle his trestles his mane then....I better see that on SNL this week. Fred does a great Joy. So What?!?

 
At 1:47 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

I know this guy is such a weirdo. Everytime I see him I hear circus music in my head.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged