Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Super Friends

OBAMA: OK here's what I have so far.

ADVISER: Sir, go on.

OBAMA: Hillary as Secretary of State.

ADVISER: Brills.

OBAMA: Eric Holder as Attorney-General.

ADVISER: LOVE it.

OBAMA: Susan Rice as ambassador to the United Nations.

ADVISER: Hey-Ya!

OBAMA: Retired Marine Gen. Jim Jones as the National Security Adviser.

ADVISER: Mmmm mmmm, sock it to me, Bam.

OBAMA: Aquaman as Secretary of Homeland Security.

ADVISER: I... what?

OBAMA: Remind me to place a call to Flash too. He's such a self important prick he might accept my offer of Postmaster General.

ADVISER: But sir, I...

OBAMA: And get Flash Gordon on the horn. I'd be curious to see what he's up to.

ADVISER: Mr. Obama Sir, with all due respect you cannot use everyone from the Justice League.

OBAMA: Why not?

ADVISER: Because they don't exist.

OBAMA: What?

ADVISER: Sir...

OBAMA: Well if they don't exist then what are the Wonder Twins doing here?

ZAN AND JAYNA: You rang, sir?

ADVISER: This is unbelievable.

OBAMA: Zan, Jayna, I need a new Secretary of Transportation.

ZAN AND JAYNA: Wonder Twin powers, ACTIVATE!

ZAN: Form of... Secretary made of MIST!

JAN: Form of... Giraffe who knows a lot about transportation!

ADVISER: OK, this is nuts. I don't see anything.

OBAMA: Oh, I know why! That wacky monkey of yours got in the way! Ha ha ha ha ha!

OBAMA, ADVISER, ZAN AND JAN: Gleek!!!

Gleek has pissed all over the rug. Everyone laughs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged