Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Trivial Pursuit

Hey guys! Sorry, I've been a bit busy lately like, actually doing work! I know, I know.

So I will be hosting this trivia event next week for charity and I'm having a lot of fun coming up with some questions but as a result I am bombarded with useless facts in my head all day. Like, did you know that In 1998, Sony accidentally sold 700,000 camcorders that had the technology to see through people's clothes? 93% of all greeting cards are purchased by women? And an office desk has 400 times more bacteria than a toilet?

I know, I know. We are all still thinking about the x-ray vision camcorder. To save you all time and energy, this is what I look like under my clothes:

1 Comments:

At 11:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh! I found the hidden toothbrush in the picture! Score!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged