Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Friday, November 21, 2008

Stalkey and the Beast

Whoa you guys, what a morning!!! I went to the Lady Doctor and got my mysterious lady parts felt up, and then I came into work to find that a future stalker called the office five time looking for me to ask, "DID SHE GET MY EMAIL ABOUT MY RESUME?!? I SENT AN EMAIL!!!" Man, I'm pooped. I actually have a slightly busy day today. But the best part about this morning was when the receptionist typed in "beast" instead of "breast". Don't worry you guys- my beasts are wonderful.

4 Comments:

At 11:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's becuase you are a H-Girl.

 
At 11:32 AM, Blogger Tempy said...

No, I'm a C cup

 
At 1:21 PM, Blogger John Knefel said...

I still want to know if she got my e-mail.

 
At 1:26 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

Oh now this is getting uncomfortable

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged