Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Dog Gourmet

I'm going away this weekend and my friend is going to watch my dog. I love my friend for many reasons but last night took the cake when I came home to her email:

"So I'm thinking of making Jesse homemade dog food - is that okay? been looking up recipes and here's the ingredients in case Jesse is allergic to anything:

ground turkey or chicken
brown rice
egg with omega 3 (cook white, yolk raw)
baby food - peas & carrots
cottage cheese

of course there are snacks too but I'm just going to get them at the pet shop."

OK first of all, big props to my friend. It's so nice to know that she cares that much. I of course responded with a resounding, "Do what you want! Yay!" but what I really wanted to say was this,

"Dear Friend,

My dog once tried to eat a dead pigeon. Anything is a step up.

Love,

Tempy"

1 Comments:

At 3:07 PM, Blogger steph said...

AHAHAHAHAAAAAA

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged