Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Dino Sore

And now, another episode of your favorite family saga...


SARAH: Oh, Bronco.

BRONCO: Whuh..what's the matter Sarah?

SARAH: Aw, heck. It's just that no one is takin' me seriously!

BRONCO: Whuh...whuy not Sarah?

SARAH: Well, first off, no one believes you exist!

BRONCO: You'll show them, Sarah. Guuuuuuuuuuuuh.

SARAH: I know. I mean, it's just so gosh darn frustratin' that they actually believe you guys have been extinct fer millions a' years!

BRONCO: Sad. So sad. Oh, Sarah. Well I... I outta go an show those "mister make fun's" a thing or two.

SARAH: Oh, Bronco it's OK. You don't need ta be doin' that on my account!

BRONCO: Suh...Sarah I'd do anything for you. Guuuuuuuh. I'da even eat...uh... eat those demicarts.

SARAH: You can't do THAT Bronco!

BRONCO: Whuh. why not Sarah?

SARAH: Cuz yer a herbivore!!!

SARAH and BRONCO: HAHHAHHAHAAHAHHA!!!


(Tune in next week when Sarah accidentally invites Todd AND Bronco to a plus one fund raising dinner!)

5 Comments:

At 1:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just stumbled upon your blogs. This must be the coolest Temp job in history. It lets you blog all day, everyday and doesn't leave a ring around the tub.

America, what a country. ;-P

 
At 9:18 AM, Blogger Tempy said...

Thanks! Is this really one of my sisters or is that your login name?

 
At 12:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

its me.
And I can prove it with a trivia question:

Who's crazy step mother makes Attila the Hun look like Snow White?

answer:
Ours.

 
At 12:54 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

I know! I know!

 
At 12:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

:-)
keep blogging. its brilliant!
xo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged