Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Thursday, January 31, 2008

A Hit

This celebrity death pool fantasy league game is really stressing me out. Last night I even had a dream about needing to log in because something crazy happened to a random celebrity.

Currently I am in second place, which is a big deal. My celebrities have been performing very well. If I win this, I'll take you all out for drinks. Oh, who am I kidding; I'll just spend it on a subscription to US Weekly so I can mush it into a tiny paste and shoot the gossip directly into my veins.

3 Comments:

At 3:24 PM, Blogger Figgsrock2 said...

You know I could get you free copies of US, right? have I not mentioned that my best friend works there as an editor?

 
At 3:35 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

Oh, jeez, now I'm gonna have to get you flowers, right?

 
At 3:49 PM, Blogger Figgsrock2 said...

Nah, that might a little too weird after notarizing my ass. Perhaps you can find someone else to give me flowers. That would be cool.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged