Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Monday, November 05, 2007

Case Of The Mondays

What a weekend!

I took my dog to the park for the first time since the attack where he tore his ear, and he didn't want to go in (he was off the leash by that point so he turned around and tried to sheepishly mosey home), and I forced him in, and within one minute another dog jumped him and bit him on the same ear. Ugh. At this point he deserves it.

Also, my friend had a 103 fever and I almost went with her to the emergency room last night but thankfully she decided against it because she didn't want to contract a staff infection (misspelled on purpose for reasons known to her).

Now it's Monday and I'm kind of glad.

5 Comments:

At 11:02 AM, Blogger Figgsrock2 said...

And now you don't have to talk about your ladies drawer anymore too.

Unless your officemates are into that sort of thing.

 
At 11:29 AM, Blogger Tempy said...

It's called a "Lady Drawer" and I'm damn proud of it.

"Ladies Drawers" sound like old lady panties.

 
At 12:14 PM, Blogger Figgsrock2 said...

Hey, I left off the last "s" for savings...I mean for clarity, so Tempy readers wouldn't confuse it with undergarments.

 
At 12:49 PM, Blogger Lynne said...

I'm impressed you garnered "103" out of "fun sundered tree."

Man, FeverLynne's emails are almost as incoherent as DrunkLynne's

 
At 12:51 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Maybe you should get him a helmet...

http://www.hunterk9.com/site/870877/product/588

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged