Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Picture Time!

Hey, remember when I said I was going to be Recycling Coordinator of my company? I don't f@#k around, people. Here's a picture of my recycling center. Note that the kitchen isn't even finished construction yet. But I have my goddamn recycling center.


Want to see what I stare at every day? Here's my view. It was beautiful until the other day when a bird flew into the window and died. But, whatever. As Elton John said, it's the Circle of Life.

2 Comments:

At 11:34 AM, Blogger Figgsrock2 said...

Wow, that really is a nice view.

I mean, how do you find time to blog with that much scenery?

 
At 12:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You better make sure your company really recycles. my firm has recycling bins in every office, but I found out the other day we don't really recycle.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged