Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Icy Hot

I am so psyched! I will be babysitting my boss's daughters on Sunday and she asked me if I would like to take them ice skating. SHUT UP! I love ice skating. I actually own my own pair of ice skates. Unfortunately I guess her daughters have "done it a few times" which means I'll be inching my way along the rails with them, but either way it'll be fun.

I once did background work for a movie in the Central Park ice skating rink and I had to skate for 8 straight hours. I mean, when I wasn't eating from the craft services table. And listening to the SAG crazies talk about themselves.

Ice skating!

1 Comments:

At 1:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it is 80 degrees out. where on earth are you going ice skating?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged