Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Better Than Tila?

Who watched the democratic debates last night? Obama tried to be tough, Biden was hilarious as always and Clinton's mouth looked like that on a ventriloquist's dummy.

In case you missed it, here's a quick recap:

Tim Russert (to Clinton): Let's start with you since you are the clear winner. Blah blah blah, Iran?

Clinton: Iran is a terrorist state and I give Bush whatever he wants but I am against war and Iraq was dumb.

Brian Williams: Does my head look lopsided to you?

Obama: I'm glad you asked that because it's time to talk tough. My campaign is about tough talking and Hillary Clinton rushed to war in Iraq.

Russert: Care to rebut that statement and take up some more well deserved air-time?

Clinton: Yes, thank you Tim. Let's be clear, my campaign is about children and jobs. In the face of terror, Iran will be watched closely, but I am adamant in my demands to tell George Bush that I strongly disagree with what I voted for when we talk about Iraq.

Obama: I am tough.

Williams: (To Kucinich) Is it because I am actually always tilting my head to the left or is it just the way I came out of the womb?

Kucinich: Okay, finally you ask me something. When I'm president, I will make all wars illegal, give healthcare to the entire country and assign mandatory unicorns to fly out of everyone's assholes and over cotton candy rainbows.

Russert: Clinton, a rebuttal?

Clinton: Yes, thanks again Tim. You look nice tonight.

Russert: So do you.

Clinton: That is all.

Obama: Now, look. We need to be honest with America. And I'm the guy to tough talk you through it.

Richardson: Saber rattling! Saber rattling!

Williams: It's a birth defect, you know.

Russert: Let's switch this conversation to Social Security.

Dodd: Oh, good. Boring topics are my strong point.

Obama: Hillary's a liar.

Biden: Everyone, shut up. Let's talk about Giuliani. Every word out of this mouth is a verb, a noun and 9/11 (true quote from last night). Let's talk about the real enemies.

Richardson: You're right. I will now go on for five minutes about how great Hillary is because I am hoping to be chosen as vice president.

Clinton: Gracias.

Russert: We'll be right back.

Williams: Luckily, it's my good side.

2 Comments:

At 4:58 PM, Blogger dancing at gunpoint said...

Spot on!

 
At 12:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I keep going back and re-reading this. It is just about the funniest thing. Ever.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged