Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Friday, August 24, 2007

Movers, Not Shakers!

Maybe it's just me but I don't really feel the need to start packing completely for a move two floors down when a. the space isn't even done being built, b. there are no file cabinets to transfer things to and c. as I learned from college, there's no room or area that I cannot pack in one day. So yeah, I'm slacking, but it looks like I'm not the only one as no one has packed anything save for the High Energy Lady. I swear, I have done so much for her in the last five precious minutes when I could have been sipping my coffee and reading TMZ. She's like the Tasmanian Devil when it comes to an entrance.

My co-workers are astounded that I am so relaxed around her. I'm a walking ad for Paxil right now. Maybe it's just that I'm really good with crazy people. Or maybe it's that I just don't really care.

All I'm thinking about is the sweet lunch I'm ordering today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged