Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

So Witty

I just finished assembling yet another office chair from Staples. They are so easy to put together this time I didn't need the instructions. But this time, I got way many more comments.

"You'll be an expert at that!"

"When you're done, my car's outside; It needs some work."

"Need some help?"

"Uh oh!"

"Wow, a chair!" (2x)

"Part of the job description?" (2x)


But it's all okay because I found out I may be getting DENTAL INSURANCE.

4 Comments:

At 2:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why, did you gnaw the chair together?

 
At 2:43 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

Hahahhahahhahaha

 
At 3:15 PM, Blogger Figgsrock2 said...

Finally, something at her job Tempy can sink her teeth into.

 
At 3:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm exhausted.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged