Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

No Time

Uh oh.

I just got a call from the Intergalactic Trading Company. Turns out- they can't sell me the Fossil Klingon watch because it's been heavily used and they didn't realize that.

How do I break it to my boss? Maybe I can do like what they do in those movies where the lackey loses the important person's dog so they go out and buy a dog that looks like the last one, then the other dog returns and then they've got two dogs.

By the way, this is how I picture my wedding:

4 Comments:

At 4:55 PM, Blogger Figgsrock2 said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Or perhaps I should translate it to:

ghooooooooooobe!

 
At 10:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh happy day!

 
At 10:01 AM, Blogger patient boy said...

The Intergalactic Trading Company? Did they reach you on your communicator?

 
At 10:12 AM, Blogger Tempy said...

We were telephonically in touch

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged