Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Check Your Neighbors

I am saddened by the events at Virginia Tech for obvious reasons, but what really gets me is that this kid had a major history of mental problems. It seems it's always the case- they were a "loner" or "odd" or had days previously "bought an inordinate amount of firearms".

So, can we please take a look around and just note who out there is about to snap? I'll go first- my superintendent's girlfriend. She almost burned down the building twice. She's a paranoid schizophrenic but my super says she's just "autistic" because she likes to "put things in piles" for "hours on end".

Luckily she's being supervised but still...

6 Comments:

At 12:51 PM, Blogger Lynne said...

Um... I love... putting things in organized piles....

 
At 12:55 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

Yes, but have you been tranquilized and pulled by 2 strong men into an ambulance screaming at the top of your lungs about "The Lithuanians"? Have you ever knocked on my door at 8 am to warn me about the FBI? Just wondering.

 
At 1:00 PM, Blogger Lynne said...

hm. Not that I can recall. But then... what is memory....

 
At 1:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

jfhkrehqupfhgb b fjkalhf s jafksd

 
At 1:02 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

Oh, Coco. You know I can't speak Spanish.

 
At 1:50 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I can post more once I finish tin-foiling my ceiling.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged