Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Bubbly

This just happened:

Me (to guy in the office behind me): Wow. Nice champagne. Who bought you that?

Him: Well, it was my birthday, so my driver gave it to me.

Me: Thank goodness he's not drinking it!

Us: Hahahaha.

(five minutes of silence)

Him: Hey, [Tempy]?

Me: Yeah?

Him: Do you like champagne?

Me: Uh, yeah?

Him: Here you go. You can have it.

Me: Really?

Him: Yeah, I don't like champagne.

Holy smokes. It's a Möet & Chandon, people. With rhinestones on the bottle like this:


Nothing screams class like a bedazzled bottle of bubbly.

6 Comments:

At 2:52 PM, Blogger patient boy said...

Smells fishy. I wouldn't trust a banker who doesn't like (or, rather, claims to not like) champagne.

 
At 2:57 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

I know. It's like drinking money. Who doesn't like to drink money?

And by the way, it doesn't smell fishy. It smells crisp and light with fruity (hiccup) fruity undertones. With a good clean (hiccup) nose and a medium...aw... no one cares about me. No one ever loved me except for my hamster Howie. I (hiccup) miss Howie.

 
At 3:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Even I miss Howie. Way more fun than you were. And I thought you'd save that Champagne for Thursday....

 
At 3:15 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

Yeah, that hamster lived for like, 6 years.

 
At 3:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seriously. What did you feed him? Goji berries?

 
At 3:19 PM, Blogger Lynne said...

It's people!!! The Hamster Food is people!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged