Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Awkward

You know when you know someone's pregnant and they clearly know they are pregnant but until they say something you don't want to say anything in case they just gained a lot of round, rock hard weight on their belly? My superviser and I have been dancing around it for days. Finally she's like, "You know, because I'm pregnant". To which I responded, "Oh, I know, how exciting!"

You can tell it's late in the day when my blogs start to sound like Seinfeld-esque rants.

"Don't you hate it when you are drinking coffee and the guy next to you takes a whiff and goes, 'Coffee?' Well, what else would it be?"

"And have you ever noticed that when you call an IT guy he acts like you're wasting his time? You are wasting HIS time? What else would he be doing?"

Hey-OH!

I'll be here all week.

2 Comments:

At 5:29 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Take it easy on the IT guys...I might be yours one day!

 
At 5:43 PM, Blogger Lynne said...

I'll show you... IT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged