Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Train Adventure!

I don't know if any of you have ever been evacuated from a train but I will say it is quite the experience. For some reason never explained to us (probably a false alarm situation at a major subway hub), the trains were all halted for an extraordinarily long period of time. Finally, ours went forward a few inches, just enough for the first door of the first car to open up- and from there the whole train was asked to evacuate through that one door. Everyone was surprisingly nice and calm. I think we were really excited top finally get off the train, (which had already been re-routed twice). Crazy! The funny thing is I actually couldn't care less- I was playing my new favorite game Gem Spinner on my iPhone and was really happy I had the extra time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged