Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Like a Lady

Now everyone relax, I want you all to know something. I was feeling a little sluggish and unsure about my femininity. Then I watched this figure skating performance. Honest to god, I got all tingly and felt like a woman again. Not because this guy's so masculine, oh no. But because he rivaled my lady like delicateness with such aplomb, I had to sit back, shake my head and apply some lip balm. No one puts Tempy in the corner! If this guy can do it, I gotta step it up.

1 Comments:

At 12:10 AM, Blogger WonderGirl said...

I am very queer for Johnny Weir..he was robbed with those scores! Those judged wouldn't know fabulous if it sat on their face!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged