Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Personality 101

A headhunter just called my office to see if we needed any "rockstar" office managers. As someone who once worked in HR, I know that's a big buzzword. I wonder what they'd do if they actually hired a real rockstar office manager. Oh, wait, my office did.

So after explaining to her that I am the office manager so I sure hope they aren't hiring another one, we got to talking. Next thing you know Hyper McStealabitch asked if I was looking for a new job because she could tell I had a "great personality" and in "this day and age, resumes don't count anymore". That's great. So tell me why I racked up at $50,000 college debt to "get an education".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged