Tempy

A day by day and often hourly account of a temp

Thursday, September 06, 2007

I'm Going To See A Man About A Dog

Among the weird things I have to do, just now I got this phone call:

"[Tempy], can you go to my office and get a pink Pink bag with a green shirt in it. Take it to the 5th floor of Barney's next door and give it to a man named [Spanish name]"

So I go to the 5th floor of Barney's and this beautiful woman greets me.

"We've been waiting for you,"

She takes the bag and goes behind a curtain. I leave.

4 Comments:

At 1:47 PM, Blogger patient boy said...

OK, now you're just making shit up. Was Kyle MacLachlan there too, talking about cherry pie?

 
At 2:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

aliens.

 
At 2:34 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

Whatever, Julie

 
At 4:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

see. you're one of THEM now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged